Frequently Asked Questions
Who is UniTeller ?
UniTeller is an authorized and licensed Money Transmitting Company founded in 1992 and headquartered in Rochelle Park, NJ. UniTeller has grown to become one of the most important Money remittances companies.
UniTeller is part of Banorte USA, a US Bank Holding Company subsidiary of Mexico’s Grupo Financiero Banorte, one of the largest Financial Groups in Latin America.
UniTeller has a vast Selling Agent Network across the United States (in 41 States) and an extensive paying network throughout Latin America and the Philippines.
UniTeller operates through its own Money Wire System, which includes Web Interface Applications, its patented POS Card Service, and the regular Phone/Fax system.
What are the advantages of becoming a UniTeller Agent?
- Earn additional income from every money transfer completed in your business
- Attract new customers by offering our services
- We provide the equipment you will only need to complete the money transfers
- You and your team will have all the support and training needed
Do I have to invest money?
No, UniTeller provides the equipment, training and set up at no cost to you. We will install the equipment, train you and your team. And leave you ready to begin completing money transfers.
Does it take a lot of time to complete a money transfer?
No, the UniTeller POS Terminal System and the Internet Web Interface make the process of sending a remittance very fast and simple. A remittance can be done in less than 30 seconds!
If you prefer to have the most simple telephone/fax platform, remittances can be processed in less than 3 minutes.
What is the downside of becoming an UniTeller Agent?
As long as you properly manage the cash given by your future remittance customers, the UniTeller Money Remittance Experience should be a very positive one. By integrating UniTeller into your business you do not take time or extra space away from your existing business. On the contrary, you will increase your earnings and you will attract new customers that will purchase the products you offer. Additionally, if you have any questions or need assistance you can count on our Customer Service Center to clarify any questions.
Why is it beneficial to choose UniTeller?
UniTeller is a company that is recognized by our customers and agents. By being part of the Banorte Group, you will assured of dealing with a serious and solid company that ensures the satisfaction of our customers. With UniTeller, you can offer a secure, fast and high quality service.
By choosing UniTeller, you will obtain the following additional benefits:
- Equipment installation at NO COST
- Training and Support for you and your team
- Customer Service available 7 days a week
- Little time is used to complete transactions
- Promotional and marketing materials may be provided to you at no cost
- The assurance that you are with a strong company and you can count on the support from the Banorte Financial Group
Will I have to pay for publicity materials?
We provide marketing materials to your business, such as posters, pamphlets, danglers, and promotional give away items. From time to time we also market ourselves in the Media, specially in Mexico and in select local markets across the United States.
What additional benefit does UniTeller offer my clients?
- Your customers enjoy a secure and fast service when sending money with UniTeller
- Your customers can rely on a broad network of paying agents located in strategic points so the beneficiary will definitely find one close to their work or home
- Money sent can be collected easily and in just minutes
- Also, your customers will enjoy special promotions that are very attractive and beneficial to their families in their country of origin
Will I get good earnings by choosing to become a UniTeller Selling Agent?
UniTeller offers a commission based earning plan that is very competitive in comparison to other money transfer companies. For large volume agents, special agreements may be worked out. We feel pretty confortable that you will find that UniTeller is the only company that can provide you an excellent remittance platform, the financial soundness of Grupo Financiero Banorte, and one of the best paying networks in Latin America and the Philippines.