UniTeller and Banorte support you
and your family in Mexico.
At the end of 2007 in Mexico City, Banorte and UniTeller together with the Government of the Distrito Federal announced the program "Migrant Card".
This program offers the best conditions to remitters in the U.S. for their remittances to their relatives living in Mexico City, DF.
If your relative and beneficiary live in Mexico City, you can enjoy the benefits of the Banorte-Mexico City Migrant Card program. Ask your UniTeller agent about it, and enjoy the best rates in the market.
- Best value in the market:
- Low fees: starting at $5 dollars with excellent exchange rate
- The money is available instantly
Your beneficiary can enjoy many advantages when receiving the money in the Enlace Express Mexico City Card*:
- Does not require an opening fee, not a minimum amount to be opened
- There is not a management fee for keeping the card, not there are any penalties or management fees for not keeping a specific minimum balance
- It also offers free of charge balances and cash withdrawals at any Banorte ATM
- It is an excellent savings account, where your beneficiary can truly save, and only spend the money as they need to