UniTeller and Banorte created the Enlace Express Service, which offers special conditions for you and your beneficiary in Mexico.
This service offers a direct connection and link between your UniTeller money transfer card and the Enlace Express bank account Card in Banorte in Mexico.
Banorte offers the Enlace Express Card for beneficiaries for free(no commissions for opening or maintaining the card). This Card enables your beneficiary to receive your money directly faster and more secure than ever.
Not only your beneficiary would be able to pick up the money whenever they desire, 24 hours all 365 days of the year in any of our more than 4,400 ATMs or just by simply using their Enlace Express Debit Card at any retail location within Mexico (affiliated with Visa Electron).
Ask your beneficiary in Mexico to go to one of Banorte branches and request his/her Enlace Express Card for them to start enjoying the best benefits of fees in the market of money transfer.
The benefits this service offers to you are:
- Avoid making long lines to collect the remittance at other locations
- The best fees and excellent exchange rate in the market
- The trust that your money transfer gets on time into your beneficiary’s account
Your beneficiary would be able to withdraw or use the funds with no additional cost since the Enlace Express account:
- Banorte offers national coverage of payments with a wide net of branches and ATMs
- Does not require an opening fee, nor a minimum amount to be opened
- There is not a management fee for keeping the card, nor there are any penalties or management fees for not keeping a specific minimum balance
- It also offers free of charge balances and cash withdrawals at any Banorte ATM
- It is an excellent savings account, where your beneficiary can truly save, and only spend the money as they need to
Is so easy how your beneficiary would be able to obtain the Enlace Express Card he/she only need to go to any Banorte’s branch:
- With an active official picture identification card with signature ( Passport or the IFE card)
- A proof of address (if the IFE Card or Passport don’t have the updated address)